Initiating a fund transfer isn’t that difficult. Let’s break it down for you in a few simple points:
- Go the pay section on the right side of your dashboard and click on ‘Fund transfer’.
- The next screen is meant to show you a list of fund transfers you have initiated in the past. Click on ‘New Payment’ on the top right side of your screen.
- Once you arrive to the ‘New Payment’ page enter the basic details required to do a fund transfer.
- Choose the connected ICICI bank account you want to make the transfer from.
- Choose the vendor you want to make this payment to. If the vendor isn’t already added you can do some by clicking on the + button once you enter their name.
- The mode of payment is important since that will choose how your payment reaches your beneficiary (NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/ICICI to ICICI)
- The pop Up will ask you for the beneficiary details which is mandatory while making the fund transfer.
- Adding the description and income category is optional.
- Click on ‘continue’ to make the payment
To keep in mind: That no payment will go through without:
- Selecting the debit account
- Vendor account
- Mode of payment
- Payment amount
Here's how you can do the fund transfer: