- Permission to set up office as mentioned below
- Shareholding pattern/ list of beneficial owners holding more than 25% in the company either directly or indirectly (on letterhead).
Liaison/ Representative Office:
- Copy of permission from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is required, OR
- Copy of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) approval for foreign insurance companies.
For Branch office:
- Copy of RBI permission to open a Branch Office in India is required, OR
- For banking company, a copy of approval under provisions of The Banking Regulation Act is required, OR
- For branch/ unit in a Special Economic Zone (SEZ), a copy of the certificate — which establishes whether the branch/ unit is a part of an SEZ — to establish a branch/ unit in SEZ is required.
For Project office:
- Duly acknowledged copy of report stating project details made to the RBI is required, OR
- Project/ Contract award letter and Annexure 4 Declaration in lieu of RBI permission for project office and underlying document to confirm the category which is mentioned in the declaration that the project is among the categories allowed.
A cheque of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 30,000 from existing Savings/Individual Current Account. Please note that this is an account opening cheque as part of the KYC requirement.
Note: Original verification and other guidelines are applicable as per current ICICI process.